Everyone's always surprised when I tell them that I don't like peanut butter.
I don't know why. Let's examine it's qualities:
- It doesn't taste very good
- It's unpleasantly sticky
- It's not especially healthy
- It can contain a fairly large percentage of dead bugs.
- Most importantly, it's a virus.
I'll expand more on the virus theory, for the benefit of the disbelievers:
- When you put a peanut butter cookie in a jar with other cookies, they all
taste like peanut butter. The same holds true with candy. If you don't
believe this, try it and see.
- When a virus infects a host, all other potential hosts in the vicinity will
often be infected.
- Notice the similarity? I do.
- If it was just me, this would just be one (of the many) of my crackpot
theories. But I've maanged to convince a other people of the validity. The
most notable of these people is Clara Dey, who (with a degree in biochemistry)
is as close as I can find to an expert in the field.
To voice any opinions, let me know.
Go back to Brian's home page