Everything looks better on a 27" TV, and sounds better from a real
stereo. Enough said.
It's also convenient to have a TV tuner card.
In general, TV is a waste of time. This is both good and bad. Bad in
the sense that watching TV is usually less interesting and productive
than much of anything else, but good in the sense that every once in a while,
wasting time is a good way of relieving stress. Returning to reality,
though, there are some shows that I try to watch:
Go back to Brian's home page
- South Park.
If you don't watch it, you should. And if you've missed any, you should
find someone (like me) that has them all on tape. Well, all of them from the
first 2 years at least.
- The Simpsons is still pretty funny after
all these years.
- The X Files is worth watching
most of the time, especially if you're interested in weird sci-fi stuff.
- Friends is usually amusing.
- ER - after growing up hearing about emergency room medicine at home,
it's only natural that I watch this.
- The Practice is a decent legal drama.